With extensive experience both as a media business executive and a media attorney, Ms. Berry is especially qualified to integrate industry-specific business needs with the ever-changing interpretations and applications of copyright, trademark and licensing law.
For her clients, Ms Berry:
- Evaluates and consults on strategic and business planning as well as all legal matters for small and mid-size entertainment industry businesses.
- Negotiates all rights, employment, financing, guild and business agreements related to the development and production of film and television programs.
- Drafts and administers all contracts governing development, production, copyrights, financing and distribution.
- Identifies and facilitates co-productions, co-financing and distribution opportunities for program producers.
- Negotiates pre- and post-production licensing and ancillary distribution deals for media products; Resolves outstanding legal and contractual disputes to help avoid costly litigation.